Saturday 26 November 2016

Work In Progress Wednesday - Delayed

I have been delayed in posting my Work In Progress Wednesday report because of computer problems, and issues with Blogger. Now I am beginning to catch up on my work.

Trinity Green
There was only time to make 135 new triangles. In total I now have 6.723 triangles.



 Fabric in Focus
These pieces are recycled from a beautiful tea towel calendar from a couple of years ago. The dates are no longer of use, and I have plenty of other tea towels for drying dishes, so this was a good way of adding another fond memory to Trinity Green.
I like the corse weave of linen among the cotton triangles.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

These are gorgeous!

I've noticed some blogger changes/ issues too.

margaret said...

loving the tea towel fabric. I do not understand re the google busines am I meant to be showing what you have shared hope not as I deleated it!

Julie Fukuda said...

Mr. Google is never going to leave things alone! He is a champion of fixing things that ain't broke. The only sure thing is change ... not necessarily progress.

Queeniepatch said...

My computer was old and Blogger didn't like antique! Now things are running much more smoothly. May it last!

Queeniepatch said...

The weight of the tea towel is totally different from the other pieces so sit adds a lot of interest.

Queeniepatch said...

Mr Google is not very informative. He changes things without giving any warning. He's been bothering me for ages about my ancient computer.